A compact backlit battery "fuel gauge" with high precision current measurement. It accurately detects battery voltage, current, power, real capacity and remaining run time of your connected battery (suitable for any type of chemistry and voltages between 8V to 120V. Includes 350A shunt with 2m connection cable. 0.1V resolution with 1% accuracy. Cut out dimensions: 53.5 x 37.5mm. Overall dimensions: 66 x 40 x 14mm.
- Easy to read bright display.
- Display backlighting
- Battery capacity meter.
- Ideal for measuring run time for auxiliary batteries, portable and mobile equipment.
- Includes 350A shunt with sampling circuit.
- Configurable battery capacity.
- Adjustable "Full" and "Zero" voltages.
- Operating Voltage: 8.0V (min), 50.0V (regular), 120V (max)
- Working Power Consumption (Backlighting): 6.0mA (regular), 8.0mA (max)
- Standby Power Consumption (Backlit Off): 0.5mA (regular), 0.8mA (max)
- Sleep Power Consumption: 50.0µA
- Voltage Acquisition Accuracy: ±1.0%
- Current Acquisition Accuracy: ±1.0%
- Capacity Acquisition Accuracy: ±1.0%
- Backlight Current (50A specification): 50mA
- Backlight Current (>50A specification): 100mA
- The range of capacity values can be set: 0.1Ah (min), 100Ah (regular), 9999.0Ah (max)
- Sampler Current (350A): 0A (min), 350A (regular), 500A (max)
- Temperature Range: -10°C (min), 20°C (regular), 60°C (max)
- Weight: 360g
- Monitor Size: 66 x 40 x 14 mm
- Panel Cutout: 53.5 x 37.5. (hole centres 58mm).
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.